Patching giveaway!! Eye patches, books, and a patching bear!
Updated: Thank you everyone who entered! Congratulations to Sheri and Fran, whose names were chosen as winners.
Patching is never much fun, but sometimes a little bit can go a long way to making it a bit better. We have a great giveaway with items from Kids’ Bright Eyes and Patch Land Adventures to help with patching time!
The two winners will receive a beautiful patch from Kids Bright Eyes, a Patch Land Adventure book by Carmen Swick and a sweet stuffed bear wearing an eye patch.
Kids Bright Eyes has a great selection of hand-made eye patches that go over glasses. They come in fun, bright colors with very charming, very cute decorations. The company is a husband and wife team that formed when their daughter was born with PHPV, causing loss of vision in one eye. She has worn glasses since 2 months old and will for the rest of her life in order to protect her good eye. They have been inspired by their experiences to offer fun patches and frames at affordable prices. We offer a variety of designs and colors to help kids feel confident and proud.
- Two winners will be chosen at random on Monday, November 25 at 9:00 pm.
- Each winner will receive a Kids Bright Eyes eye patch of their choice, a Patch Land Adventures book of their choice, and a plush bear!
- The giveaway is open to anyone.
To Enter the Giveaway
- Send a photo of your child wearing an eye patch to be added to our patching gallery (email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Take a look at the Glasses! A board book for young ones in glasses Kickstarter and share the campaign – it can be through Twitter, Facebook, Google+, on your blog, or by talking with your child’s eye care provider or glasses shop, or some other way of getting the word out. I’d love it if you backed, too, but you don’t need to be a backer to get the extra entry.
- Like Kids Bright Eyes on Facebook
- Like Patch Land Adventures on Facebook