Do you have any rules for glasses at your house? I’ve come up with a few ideas, the first one even rhymes (I can’t take credit for that one, though, I’ve heard it a lot of times):
- Glasses on your face, or in their case, on in the special glasses place.
- When putting on or taking off your glasses, use both hands.
- If your glasses are dirty, give them to an adult to clean.
- As Zoe has gotten older and more responsible, she cleans her glasses herself, so the new rule is that she uses a special glasses cleaning cloth.
- Tell a parent if your glasses are hurting or slipping down your face.
Rules for the adults in the house:
- Always ask before taking Zoe’s glasses off.
- Use both hands to take off her glasses, or put them on.
- Put the glasses in their place or case when they’re off her face. (Fun rhyme, but I’m really bad at this).
Rules for other kids
- The glasses are off limits for playing, stealing, hiding, etc. No exceptions!
- If the glasses fall off while playing, everyone stops until they’re back on her face.